NEW YEAR'S EVE
There’s this movie, it’s called NEW YEAR’S EVE
Here’s some background: Bon Jovi is in this movie.
You’ll probably recognize him, despite the fact that he’s masquerading as a rock star. If this little fact escapes, however, don’t feel bad because R can relate. Cue credits: “Wait, Bon Jovi was in this? Who was he? Also, can we get Jensen’s CD?”
R’s CASE FOR WHY YOU SHOULD SEE NEW YEAR’S EVE:
1. It’s a feel-good movie. Inspiring. Motivational.
2. Lots of celebrities, including: Lea Michele, Zac Efron, Jessica Biel, Hilary Swank and the guy married to Fergie.
3. It’s your typical cliche rom-com. Who doesn’t love a good rom-com?
4. You’ll walk out of here wanting to make your own New Year’s resolutions that aren’t about losing weight, but about changing the world and changing your attitude.
5. I laughed…. but I laugh at everything.
S’s CASE FOR WHY YOU SHOULD NOT SEE NEW YEAR’S EVE:
1. Terrible soundtrack. Even Lea Michele couldn’t save it.
2. Ashton Kutcher never took his shirt off. Sad day for everyone.
3. It’s your typical cliche rom-com. Two hours of typical cliche rom-com. That’s a lot of rom-com.
4. Sarah Jessica Parker AND Katherine Heigl are in this - run away NOW.
5. Not enough plot / everyone plays a stereotype / terrible. The end.